Why are Indian students so fixated on going to the US for higher studies or in general, why are Indian people so attracted to US?
Why are Indian students so fixated on going to the US for higher studies or in general, why are Indian people so attracted to US?. Do You misses or mister has this kind of question?, If yes then plz read the best solution below this line:
- Top notch universities: More than 75% of the world's top universities are in the US. The standard of education, quality and breadth is extremely good. The assets of Harvard University alone is more than the total amount spent on higher education for the whole of India. This provides a lot of resources for research.
- Jobs: People go to gradschool to eventually get into a job or start a company. For either of these two, US is the best place in the world. The variety of jobs and variety of options to start a company is quite high.
- Immigrant friendly: US is a land of immigrants. This allows people to fit in much more easily than any other country. Only a handful of developed nations have better visa policies than the US (Canada and Singapore among them).
- Family/Cultural ties: You take a flight to the US and in the flight you will find predominantly Indians. Then you walk into a gradschool – Indians there. Walk into a hospital/office, Indians there. For many Indians there are more family members in the US than in India. I have for instance 7 cousins in the US and 3 cousins in India. Almost everyone in the street I lived are in the US. More than half of my classmates at school and college are in the US. Almost every city has a nice temple and Indian store. This makes US a very familiar place and a default choice .
- English speaking: Among the developed nations, only US, UK, Canada and Australia are English speaking. Non-English speaking Germany, France and Japan are much more difficult to manage.
See Questions On Quora
We at this www situspanda com hope if those tips listed above can answer your question. Visit again please