Which industries or careers will be the most immune to advances in AI?
Which industries or careers will be the most immune to advances in AI?. Do You mate has this kind of uncertainty?, If yes then please found the good soution below this line:
Careers that should be most immune to replacement by AI:
- politician, because people want to be ruled by humans, not machines
- judge, because people want humans to make the final decision on life or death issues
- lawyer, because pulling together a legal team, organizing research, and presenting evidence require humans
- investor, because the right of ownership will be limited to humans
- actor, because people want to watch humans perform, not just robots
- musician, because the performance and emotion matter
- sports and games, because the drama is more important than the results
- author, because a machine would have to pass the Turing test before being able to write.
Careers that should not be as immune to replacement by AI as some people claim:
- artist, because the output matters as much as the process
- architect, because design follows patterns which can be recognized and extended
- computer programmer, because done entirely on a computer with observable results
- caregiver, because the job requires paying attention and basic competence
- therapist, because people might feel more comfortable confiding in machines
- doctor, because routine checkups and diagnoses can be done by machine
- teacher, because classes can be automated online even without AI.
We at this blog hope that the solutions listed above could answer your problem. Thanks