If you went 10 years into the future and you could only make 5 Google searches before coming back, what would they be?
If you went 10 years into the future and you could only make 5 Google searches before coming back, what would they be?. Do You Mrs or Mr own this kind of concern?, If yes then please found the good soution below this line:
- my name, to see if I died. If the answer is yes I might modify some of the rest, to see if I could avoid it, either way I imagine there would be a few billion hits since the next two answers would make me more money than Bill Gates. Hopefully the reviews are good about my philanthropy. click on my Facebook make sure my wife is still alive and my kids are all OK while I’m there.
- powerball winning numbers of the year of the last ten years (I really only need 1 big win as seed money because of the next answer but who could resist having them all) I guess if I was dead I would skip one of these two and simply rely on the other to make more money than I could have imagined. Number 3 is probably the keeper, it would start slower but my newly formed angel investment company would pick winner after winner.
- stock performance charts for the top 1000 stocks/IPO’s of the last decade: Obviously with one or two power-ball winners and this list I would be a billionaire in a year or two.
- Worst 1000 disasters of the last ten years: Might as well have an outlet to put my money to good use. With billions of dollars and the platform that creates I could likely saves millions of lives. There’s going to be a chemical factory that catastrophically burns and kills 1M people in Delhi… buy the company and install better safety equipment. Dam ruptures in China, flooding causes 250k deaths… pay off government officials to have the dam repeatedly inspected. Give me a disaster and a few billion bucks and I can figure out a way to mitigate the loss of human life.
- I was tempted to say “history of the NFL from 2016 to 2026” because with billions of dollars I’m going to become an owner and I might as well pick a team that’s going to win, but truly I would want to make the decisions on my own to help turn a team around. No fun competing if you already know you’re going to win and my 2nd and 3rd answers kind of ensure I’m going to “win” financially. I think I’ll go with Nobel, Kyoto and NAE prize awards from 2016–2026. This would give me a list of incredible people, who had achieved something amazing, that are likely to help humanity. I could potentially help fund them sooner or more effectively to speed up the benefit of their advancements.
See Questions On Quora
We at this techno blog hope that those solutions listed above could solve your concern. Thanks