How is gaming on a MacBook Air 2015?
How is gaming on a MacBook Air 2015?. Do You guys has this kind of question?, If do then please check the solution below:
Doable, but that’s about it. I have played a single game on it, XCOM Enemy Within. Here are my observations:
- It doesn’t really matter if you play on low, medium or high. The performance tends to be very similar. The difference is that it stutters more on high.
- It tends to get very hot, this is why I played on low. An external cooler should fix that.
- Sometimes it is so hot that the upper keys (F1, 1, 2, 3, q, w, e) become almost painful to use.
- The fan kicks in at full power at some point.
- This is made a lot worse if you keep it on your lap, covering the air flow. It still goes hot even on the table but it is far less.
Overall, it works. The Intel HD 6000 is actually a capable little beast. The problem is that due to the size, it never got a proper heat dissipation system. In theory, the melting / bending point of all the materials used is a lot higher than you can get through the GPU (and at some point, if it gets way too hot, it just shuts down) but it is not comfortable. So you can game, but take it with a grain of salt.
We at this situspanda.com hope if those tips listed above can fix your concern. Thank You