What should I do after buying a new moto g4 plus?
What should I do after buying a new moto g4 plus?. Are You sir & mam has this kind of inquiry?, If yes then plz get the good feedback below this line:
Hi, thanks for A2A.
Congrats for picked a smartphone smartly. Some tasks need to be done in smartphone after it has been bought.
- After you got, charge your phone upto 100%
- Check it whether it gets overheated when you charge. Because turbo charging will produce slight heat but thats not a problem.
- First import contacts from google account.
- Then set calendar settings and note important events in calendar.
- Insert memory card into the phone.
- Import songs from memory card to play music app.
- Insert headphone and hear a song so that you can check whether it is working or not.
- Just check the response of the touch screen.
- Just have a look on apps that came with phone.
- Note down the apps you need to install and apps for replacement.
- Go to playstore.
- Enter into settings, and disable auto update of apps.
- Download apps.
- Change the storage of the apps to memory card if it is possible ( Some apps cannot be moved) in order to increase the internal space.
- Check for OS updates. If it is available update it.
- Set fingerprint lock. This will help you in payment times for security assurance.
- Download ES file explorer for file management and to set favorite ringtone.
- Set battery saver features as you want.
- Restrict apps running in background.
- Change the media storage to SD card.
Hope it helps!
We at this web hope if the solutions listed above can solve your problem. Thank You