How do I add multiple devices in Android device manager?
How do I add multiple devices in Android device manager?. Do You mam and sir own this kind of problem?, If yes then please found the best answer below this line:
Here is the link:
In case you don’t wanna visit.
Do the following.
- Clear data for the following apps:Play StoreDownload ManagerGoogle Services Framework
- Restart your phone.
- Fire up the Play Store app.
- Wait for the device to show again on the web
Settings > Devices. It may take a half-hour to several hours to appear. . It will appear under
When your phone has shown up in the Play Store with the date registered as today's date, proceed with the next steps, but not before.
- Open Google Settings from your device's apps menu.
- Touch Android Device Manager.
- Uncheck Allow remote factory reset.
- Go to your device's main Settings menu, then touch
Apps > All > Google Play services.
- Touch Clear Data. Note that this action doesn't remove personal data.
- Go back to Google Settings and select Allow remote factory reset.
- Restart your device.
See Questions On Quora
We at this techno blog hope if those solutions above could solve your problem. Thank You So Much